Shenzhen became China’s first—and one of the most successful—Special Economic Zones (SEZs). It currently also holds sub-provincial administrative status, with powers slightly less than a province. It’s one of the most built-up areas in the world and the so-called Pearl River Delta Mega City.
The Feature of Shenzhen Market:
- The World’s Largest Market Of Electronic Products, for Electronic Products, do not need go to other Places, only in Shenzhen Market.
- Zero-distance Contact With 100,000 Chinese Manufacturers.
- Competitive&various kind of electronics here.
- All the Prices in Shenzhen wholesale market is the Factory Price
featured products in Shenzhen Market:
- Electronic products: Laptops, Cellphones, Digital devices, and the Accessories for Laptop, Cellphones, Digital devices.
- Clothing: Both for Men and Women, as well as Clothes for Childrens
- Jewelry: Bangles & Bracelets, Brooches, Earrings, Jewelry Set, Necklaces, Rings, Silver& Sterling Silver Jewelry, Gemston.
- Office & School Supplies: Pens, Notebook, Calculator, Educational Supplies.
- Toys: Dolls, R/C Toys, Educational Toys, Ball, Electrical Toys, Plastic Toys.